The Conference will include plenary contributions by outstanding speakers from both industry and academia, oral presentations in two parallel streams and poster sessions. Other special events include vendor exhibits and the presentation of the EFCE Fluid Separations Excellence award.
Posters will stay on for the whole Conference promoting Author presentation and spontaneous discussion.
The preliminary list of topics includes:
– Basic data and fundamental principles
– Carbon capture and absorption
– Conceptual process design and Life Cycle Analysis
– Modelling and simulation
– Control, operation, troubleshooting and manufacturing excellence
– Reactive and hybrid separations
– Emerging separations and technologies
– Fine chemicals, pharma and bio based processes
– Equipment design
– Energy efficiency and technology
Save the Date!
End of June, 2017-Call for Abstracts
End of September, 2017-Abstract Submission Deadline
November 15, 2018-Notification of Acceptance
January 31, 2018-Manuscript Submission Deadline