ABOUT NOSE2022NOSE2022 is organized by AIDIC, The Italian Association of Chemical Engineering.
The field of odour measurement and assessment is of growing interest in many
The NOSE conference series, since its first edition in 2008, focuses on the most recent developments regarding environmental odour monitoring and control.
However, in recent years, the conference has widened its scope by including also other fields in which odour evaluation and measurement by means of different, sensorial and/or instrumental techniques, is becoming particularly interesting, such as product development, medical diagnosis, indoor air quality.
The aim of the NOSE conference series is to give the opportunity to the scientific and industrial community members from all over the world to meet, exchange experiences and ideas, as well as discuss the main innovations related to odours, thereby including a wide range of different topics in order to give an all-embracing point of view on this continuously progressing issue.
- NOSE2020 18-21 April 2021, Virtual event
- NOSE2018 9-12 September 2018, Milan Italy
- NOSE2016 28-30 September 2016, Ischia-Naples, Italy
- NOSE2014 14-17 September 2014, Venice, Italy
- NOSE2012 23-26 September 2012, Palermo, Italy
- NOSE2010 22-24 September 2010, Florence, Italy
- NOSE2008 6-8 July 2008, Rome, Italy