NINE2023 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- •Abstracts must be one page long and must be written in English
- •Please name the abstract file as First-Author-Surname.extension (ex.: Smith.pdf).
- •During the submission procedure you will provide the abstract title, the list of authors with affiliations and addresses and the preferred topic.
- •To start the abstract submission you have first to select the number of authors of the abstract. If the number is greater than six, fill in data for the first six authors and then submit via e-mail the data of the remaining authors (from the 7th co-author on; max 8 co-authors.).
- •You are kindly asked to check carefully the information you submit here, since they will be included in the conference database and used for all conference related activities. Please write only the first name (neither middle-name nor middle initial) and the surname (last name). Italians are suggested to fill in the affiliation in Italian and not in English.
Please select the authors number of the paper.
of abstract submission will be displayed immediately after submission.
You will NOT receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Information to Authors on abstract acceptance will follow the assigned deadline