TOPICS & FORMAT
The Conference technical program is structured in three parallel sessions, which will be held over three days. The Conference topics will be treated in invited plenary lectures, key note lectures, selected oral presentations and poster sessions. Posters will stay on for the whole Conference promoting Author presentation and spontaneous discussion.
The major aim of ICheaP-8 is to review the latest development, needs and issues on the thematic areas covered in general by emerging references of Chemical Engineering Science.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Engineering in the Application of Catalysis
- Polymer Reaction Engineering
- Biochemical Reaction Engineering
- Filtration and Separation
- Mechanics and Particulate Solids
- Comminution and Classification
- Characterization of Particulate Systems
- Loss Prevention and Safety Promotion
- Environmental Protection
- Quality Management in the Process Industries and Chemical Engineering Design
- Sustainable Development of Energy and Environmental Systems
- Computer Aided Process Engineering
- Numerical Methods
- Process Control
- Distillation, Absorption and Extraction
- High Pressure Technology
- Multiphase Fluid Flow
- Industrial Rheology
- Process Modelling Components development and use
- Process Modelling Environments development and use
- Software issues
- Petrochemical and Refining Industry
- Fine Chemical and Pharmaceuticals
- Thermo-electrical Industry
- Information and Documentation Engineering
- New Approaches, needs and trends.
- Industrial Applications
for this edition the
topic on Food will be treated in a
Symposium organized by AIDIC in Naples, 24-26 September 2007
3rd CIGR Sec. VI - Internation Symposium
"FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS: PROCESSING AND INNOVATIONS"
We invite interested people to submit their abstracts to that Symposium.