ESCAPE34-PSE24 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- •Abstracts must be one page long and must be written in English.
The format is free, no template is required.
- •Please name the abstract file as First-Author-Surname.extension (ex.: Smith.pdf).
- •During the submission procedure you will provide the abstract title, the list of authors with affiliations and addresses and the preferred topic.
- •To start the abstract submission you have first to select the number of authors of the abstract. If the number is greater than six, fill in data for the first six authors and then submit via e-mail the data of the remaining authors (from the 7th co-author on; max 8 co-authors.).
- • COMPULSORY:
in case of multiple Names and/or Family Names, the solution adopted at
first submission is the definitive one and it must be kept along all the
conference steps (abstract, full paper, registration, etc.).
The same is required for the email address.
Duplicates as result of similar nominatives are not detected by our software, so following this rule is essential to not affect the workflow of the Conference.
- • Italians are suggested to fill in the affiliation in Italian and not in English.
Please select the authors number of the paper
of abstract submission will be displayed immediately after submission.
You will NOT receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Information to Authors on abstract acceptance will follow the assigned deadline