From most European capitals, Naples can be reached by plane, arriving directly to Capodichino airport.
Naples"Capodichino" International Airport
From there, there is an Air Shuttle service (ALIBUS),
which takes to the tourist harbour Beverello.In service from 6.30 to 23.30 (each
30 min.) Tickets may be bought on the bus http://www.gesac.it/en/alibus.html
Capodichino airport is actually within the city's
boundaries, so that taking a taxi is convenient.
ASK FOR THE PREDETERMINED FARE:
Airport - Beverello harbour is Euro 16,00
Airport - Mergellina harbour is Euro 19,00
The main train station in Naples is located in Piazza Garibaldi. In front of the station there is the ALIBUS bus stop, which takes to the tourist harbour Beverello (P.zza Municipio)
From Naples harbour to Ischia Porto
- Ischia Porto
Hydrofoil 40 min.
- Ischia porto
Hydrofoil 30 min.
TAXI - ASK FOR THE PREDETERMINED
- Airport - Beverello harbour is Euro 16,00
- Airport - Mergellina harbour is Euro 19,00
- Central Station - Beverello harbour is Euro 10,00
- Central Station - Mergellina harbour is Euro 12,50
- Airport-Central Station is Euro 13,00